Whenever I have leftover cooked rice I make it into a delicious congee. Congee will keep in the freezer for months, and is great when you’re sick or have an upset stomach.
You can add drop ground pork in to make meatballs if you want a heartier dish.
- 6 servings
- 1 mins
- 25 mins
- 26 mins
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 4 cups water or chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons dried shrimp
- 1 tablespoons ginger, grated
- white pepper
- sesame oil
- Combine all the ingredients in the liner of the Instant Pot.
- Use the default "Porridge" setting of the Instant Pot for 20 minutes.