These are mostly pantry ingredients that I throw together to make congee whenever I’m starting to feel sick.
You can add drop ground pork in to make meatballs if you want a heartier dish.
- 6 servings
- 1 mins
- 1 hours 10 mins
- 1 hours 11 mins
- 1 cup uncooked short grain brown rice, cooked
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons dried shrimp
- 1 tablespoons ginger, grated
- white pepper
- sesame oil
- Combine all the ingredients in the liner of the Instant Pot.
- Use the default "Porridge" setting of the Instant Pot for 50 minutes.