January 20, 2019
Cauliflower is a delicious starchy side that can take the place of potatoes or other heavier carbs.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup almond, slivers
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Quarter the cauliflower head and remove the core by slicing with a sharp knife at an angle from the side.
- Slice the wedges into 1/4" thick slices.
- Arrange the wedges on a baking sheet and top with olive oil, salt, pepper, and almond slivers.
- Bake, turning once, until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
Written by Will Chiong who lives and works in New York building useful things.