This is a quick meal that doesn’t require a lot of prep and can be easily prepared and cooked in about an hour, so it’s a great option for a busy weeknight.
- 8 servings
- 10 mins
- 45 mins
- 55 mins
- 1 pound Sausage, Ground, or with the casing removed and cut into slices
- 1 Onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound kale, stems removed and washed
- 1 pound potatoes, peeled and cubed into 1 inch chunks
- 28 oz tomatoes, diced, with their juice
- 8 oz chicken stock
- 2 cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- Heat olive oil in your Instant Pot on Sauté mode. Add the sausage and stir for about 2 minutes with a wooden spoon to break up the ground sausage meat.
- Add the onion and stir for another 3 minutes
- Add the garlic and diced potatoes, stirring for about 2 minutes. Add the kale, and stir for another 2 minutes.
- Add the broth and a healthy amount of salt and pepper. Lock the lid and pressure cook for 15 minutes.
- Quick release the pressure, and add the tomatoes. Put the Instant Pot on High temperature Slow Cook setting for 15 minutes.
- Add the cannellini beans and cook until warmed through, about 5 minutes
- Ladle into bowls and serve with bread.